Monday, January 4, 2010

Standefer & Mueller Wedding ~ June 2008

Vocal Performance Review:

My husband and I truly felt so lucky to find our wedding ceremony vocalist, Erin Moore. From the very first meeting, she really seemed to care about our vision for the ceremony music and helped us choose songs that would fit the general tone of the event. It was such a relief to find someone who was not only extremely professional, but also personable and caring enough to work with me on one of the most important aspects of the wedding: our music! We wanted our ceremony to be unique and memorable, authentic and inviting, especially through the use of meaningful music, and Erin flawlessly helped me to acheive this vision. At the reception, my guests couldn't stop talking about how beautful our music selection was, and how it really added to the overall feeling of the event. I can't say enough about this vocalist; she truly is a blessing and a talent that you and your guests will remember long after your wedding day.

No comments: